IS YOUR TIME BETTER SPENT ELSEWHERE THAN DOING PAPERWORK?
GREAT NEWS: YOU JUST FOUND THE PERFECT HOME FOR YOUR BUYERS AND MADE ANOTHER SALE!
CONGRATULATIONS. IT’S NOW TIME FOR THAT TRIP TO THE CLOSING TABLE
TIME TO GET BUSY
The CRM system that we provide for you in your back office will be very helpful in processing your Santa Barbara County transactions, tracking the work that needs to be done and keeping you organized and on schedule. Now all you need is the required time to make it all happen.
At this point, you will need to decide whether this would be time well spent, or if your efforts would be more fruitful if devoted towards making your next sale. You might determine that this would be a good project to delegate.
THIS IS WHERE OUR EXPERT TRANSACTION COORDINATORS (TC) CAN HELP
2020 Realty. offers complete, professional transaction processing for our Santa Barbara County, California associates for a flat fee of just $299 for single side closings and $550 for double ending.
Our Santa Barbara County, CA Agents and Brokers are not required to use a TC if they prefer to do all of the paperwork themselves, but we are here to offer support when needed.
OUR TC SERVICES:
- Review contracts for completion and accuracy
- Track all deadlines on the contract and send appropriate reminders to agent
- Prepare and process all documents, disclosures, and reports for the Buyer and Seller agent’s request
- Prepare any addendums or adjustments at agent’s request
- Order a Home Warranty and Hazard Disclosure report at agent’s request
- Upload all required documents in the agent portal
- Prepare file for Broker’s approval and after acceptance, send commission instructions to escrow for Agent/Broker payment
The TC order form is located in your agent portal under the Document Library section.
Please note that the fees for short sales and commercial transactions may vary. Please contact 2020 Realty. to discuss these types of transactions.
When you use our Santa Barbara County transaction coordinator, your commission check will come directly from escrow as soon as escrow closes.